HikaShop is an e-commerce solution for Joomla. Build for simplicity and flexibility.
Visit www.hikashop.com for more information about the system
Integration with QuickPay
Instalation and setting up the module
- Download Hikashop module
- Go to Exstension Manager > Upload Package File
- Upload the file and install module
- Go to Components > HikaShop > Configuration
- Go to System > Payment methods
- Add new and choose “Hikashop QuickPay Payment Plugin”
- Activate and input required information, these can be found in the QuickPay manager under Settings > Integration
You are now ready to accept payments through QuickPay
QuickPay requires the order-number to be at least 4 characters long, which it isn’t in HikaShop as default. This can not be changed using the free HikaShop module, but it is possible to get around the problem, using a bit of mysql cleverness.
Status update on order
In order for the status on an order to update correctly when making a capture in the QuickPay manager, a callback url must be set in the QuickPay manager. Log into you account and navigate to Settings > Integration and in the field Callback url type your shopurl followed by:
It should be noted that the use of the module is at your own risk. We provide only limited support for the use of it - please refer to external experts if you want support for your specific shop system.
Contact QuickPay Support