Magento is a professional open source e-commerce solution and that is very flexible to use.
The module for Magento makes the use of the QuickPay payment gateway easy and simple.
Read more about Magento here.
Installation of modules on Magento should only be performed by Magento experts. We can recommend CodeMakers. They develop our modules for Magento and know QuickPay and Magento very well. Contact CodeMakers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Depending on the complexity of your Magento-installation, it takes 1-3 hours to complete installation and testing.
3-D secure compliant
Integration with QuickPay
1. Download the Magento 1 Module, unpack the file and upload it to the root of your Magento folder via FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
2. Go to your Magento Admin Panel and go to System > Configuration.
3. In the menu on the left, scroll to Sales > Payment methods and click QuickPay Payment.
4. Enable the module by selecting “Yes” under Enabled.
5. In QuickPay Manager, go to Setings > Integration and find “Agreement ID”, “Private key” and “API key” and insert them in Magento Admin.
6. Under New order status (After the payment is made) select “Processing” and under New order status (Before the payment is made) select “Pending”.
7. Click “Save config”.
This module needs to be installed by composer. Please note that FTP installation will not work as this module has requirements that will be auto installed when using composer.
composer require quickpay/magento2 php bin/magento module:enable QuickPay_Gateway php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy php bin/magento setup:di:compile php bin/magento cache:clean
Shops using QuickPay and Magento
If your support request is beyond what we are able to help with, you can contact one of our integration partners. Please note, that integration partners can charge a fee for support, installation, etc.
It should be noted that the use of the module is at your own risk. We provide only limited support for the use of it - please refer to external experts if you want support for your specific shop system.
Contact QuickPay Support