WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
But with the WP e-Commerce shopping cart plugin it can also be transformed to a full blown shopping system.
The WP e-Commerce shopping cart plugin for WordPress is an elegant easy to use fully featured shopping cart application suitable for selling your products, services, and or fees online.
WP e-Commerce is a Web 2.0 application designed with usability, aesthetics, and presentation in mind.
Read more about WordPress e-commerce at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-e-commerce/.
Integration med QuickPay
- Upload the ‘wp-e-commerce-quickpay’ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ on your server.
- Log in to Wordpress administration, click on the ‘Plugins’ tab.
- Find “WP eCommerce QuickPay” in the plugin overview and activate it.
- Go to Settings -> Store -> Payments.
- Locate the QuickPay gateway and click the “Settings” button.
- Fill in your account settings and save the settings.
- You are good to go.
The module is developed by Perfect-Solution.dk. If you have questions or error repports, please send a mail to the developer.
Please note, that Perfect-Solution.dk can charge a fee for support, installation etc.
If your support request is beyond what we are able to help you with, you can contact one of our integrationpartners. Please note, that integrationpartners can charge a fee for support, installation etc
It should be noted that the use of the module is at your own risk. We provide only limited support for the use of it - please refer to external experts if you want support for your specific shop system.
Contact QuickPay Support