WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards and usability. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
But with the WP e-Commerce shopping cart plugin it can also be transformed to a full blown shopping system.
The WP e-Commerce shopping cart plugin for WordPress is an elegant easy to use fully featured shopping cart application suitable for selling your products, services and/or fees online.
WP e-Commerce is a Web 2.0 application designed with usability, aesthetics and presentation in mind.
Read more about WordPress e-commerce at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-e-commerce/.
Integration with QuickPay
- In WordPress go to Plugins -> Add New and search for “WP eCommerce Quickpay”.
- Click Install and then Activate.
- Go to Settings -> Store -> Payments in WordPress.
- Click Settings next to QuickPay in the Payment Gateway list.
- Insert Merchant ID from your QuickPay agreement (from Settings -> Integration).
- Insert Agreement ID og API Key from your Payment Windows User (from Settings -> Integration).
- Insert Private key og API User key (from Settings -> Integration).
- Click Save Changes.
- You are good to go.
The module is developed by Perfect-Solution.dk. If you have questions or error reports, please send a mail to the developer.
Please note, that Perfect-Solution.dk can charge a fee for support, installation etc.
If your support request is beyond what we are able to help you with, you can contact one of our integration partners. Please note, that integration partners can charge a fee for support, installation etc
Shops using QuickPay and wordpress
It should be noted that the use of the module is at your own risk. We provide only limited support for the use of it - please refer to external experts if you want support for your specific shop system.
Contact QuickPay Support