Event Espresso is a top-of-the-line event registration and management plugin for WordPress.
The plugin has been in development since April of 2009 and has been rewritten a total of three times since its initial inception. WordPress developers also use Event Espresso as a event registration framework to create customized event registrations for their clients.
Read more about Event Espresso at www.eventespresso.com.
Get the QuickPay module for Event Espresso.
- Open your FTP client and upload the folder 'quickpay-v10' to /wp-content/plugins/event-espresso/gateways
- Log in to your WordPress admin
- Go to "Event-Espresso" -> "Payment Settings"
- In the list of available payment gateways, find QuickPay v10 Settings and click
- Activate QuickPay v10
- Fill in your QuickPay information, which can be found in the QuickPay manager, and when complete, click on 'Update QuickPay Settings'
It should be noted that the use of the module is at your own risk. We provide only limited support for the use of it.
The module is developed by Perfect-Solution.dk. If you have questions or error repports, please send a mail to the developer. Please note, that Perfect-Solution.dk can charge a fee for support, installation etc.