If you are anything like us, the first thing you do is to poke around in the source code of the software that you are about to use.
Should a question arise while you are surfing the source, or are you just curious about some technical tidbits? Join our #tech-talk slack-channel (Danish/English)!
We use GitHub to manage our projects - you are most welcome to poke around :-)
Our API clients makes it easier to get started talking to our API using your favorite programming language.
- PHP client (Source, Issues and Composer)
- Ruby client (Source, Issues and Rubygems)
- Python client (Source, Issues and PyPI)
- .Net client (Source, Issues and NuGet)
Note: If you miss you favorite programming language in the list above - Please let us know
Contributions are greatly appreciated! You can create a Pull Request like this:
- Fork the project ( https://github.com/QuickPay/<project>/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request